- TCL Sound Bar
- Computer connected to the Internet
- A USB storage device formatted in FAT/FAT32 with at least 100MB of free space.
- Remove all files and folder from the USB storage device (it should be empty).
- Download the latest software update file for your TCL Sound Bar. It is VERY important to use the correct file for your specific model. How do I find my Sound Bar model number?
- Move or Copy the downloaded file to your FORMATTED and EMPTY USB storage device. Once completed, the file named “rom.bin” should be the ONLY file located on the USB storage device.
- Install the software update to the TCL Sound Bar using the following steps:
For additional assistance, click here to contact us. We are here to help!