Your TCL Roku TV has built-in Audio Guide which assist users to navigate the on-screen menus. Once this text-to-speech (TTS) feature is activated, Audio Guide will read out text, menu items and other on-screen items. Below are the step-by-step instructions to enable or disable this feature:
- Press on your remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Press the right arrow button and select Accessibility
- Press the right arrow button and select Audio Guide
- Press the right arrow button and select ON to enable or OFF to disable the text-to-speech feature
TIP: You can also enable and disable Audio Guide by pressing the key four (4) times from your TCL Roku TV remote.